Thursday, February 2

MY FREAKY BEDROOM


My Freaky Bedroom



These are some stories about all of the weird things that have happened to me. I've been in my house for 5 years now and me and my sister used to swap rooms. I ended up with the smallest and the scariest. I got a TV in my room and I was going to sleep so I turned it off and rolled over. I put my remote on my bedside table and tried to sleep. I was just getting comfortable and my TV turned on. I froze for about 10 minutes.

After that I started hearing whispering from under the house. My room was an office so there was a little hole in the floor so I could hear everything. Anyway I couldn't really make out what they were saying but I was freaked. There was kind of break for a while and nothing happened so I thought it was nothing.

I tried telling my mum and she said it was just from all the scary movies I watch, but I was certain it wasn't.

Every night something happened I heard talking, crying, walking and breathing. Some nights I was so scared I sat up in bed and started crying, I was terrified. I also have this thing where I have a dream about something and a couple of days later it happens. Like once when I was in year 7, I had a dream about my friends doing something and the day after they did it. So I've always tried to remember them just in case something bad happens.

One night I had a dream that I was in the dinning room and I looked into the lounge room and there was a tall lady in a white dress, then I looked at my feet and there was a little girl standing there looking at me. When I woke up I heard a little girl laughing I didn't go out there, because I do watch scary movies and they always go to see what it is and something bad always happens. So I just forgot about it.

I don't want to make this to long so I'll write some more. It does get pretty weird, so look out for some my other ones.

No comments: